Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    Anybody got one kickin' around they'd be willing to part with for a nominal fee?
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    Haven't had one in a 'coon's age'. Doesn't GPA sell them?

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    GPA does sell them but they are expensive. 258$ a piece plus shipping. Also if bowtie is trying to match another one he has the phase plugs are different on the GPA drivers.

    I had an orphan for a long time but then I found a mate for it. Sorry man

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    I should have been more specific. I am looking for the phase plug only.

    I supposed if Bill will sell just the raw phase plugs, i could go that route and replace the other one so they match. I'd really like to try to source a correct orange one first.

    I've run across a situation where somebody's answer to the loose rattling tangerine was to just discard it.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    Interesting! Didn't know GPA had redesigned it.

    I hear ya, BT; ignorance abounds in our chosen endeavor!

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    I've run across a situation where somebody's answer to the loose rattling tangerine was to just discard it.
    Lol that sucks. I had to glue one of mine back but it wasn't a big deal. People are idiots indeed

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    all kidding aside I do have one, it's part of an 802-8. one of the ones I ran thru the electrolysis tank. the process removed all the rust. how much if it do you want?
    Sonic Barbarian

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Help! Small Format Tangerine Needed

    258 for a gpa? I got one. but it has 11 slots so you can have it for 316$ LOL
    Last edited by Phil-G; October 26th, 2016 at 08:12 PM.
    Sonic Barbarian

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.